This year, the AIA Detroit Board of Directors has formally recognized, agreed to, and documented the direction and methods our Chapter will use to support the Vision of AIA Detroit. This is not a radical change in direction; rather, it is the result of the work of past Boards and Presidents as we have purposefully and carefully adjusted our course to best support the membership and the profession by
• Energizing and supporting our emerging professionals so that they recognize the importance of becoming registered and participating in the AIA.
• Reaching outwards to the broader design community to collaborate and partner with like minds and efforts to spotlight the positive impact design has on the environment.
• Taking action by involving ourselves in key community and civic initiatives that are shaping our city and region.
• Merging the work of committees and Board so that they are mutually supportive.
• Become active and influential participants in the historic changes developing in the City of Detroit.
In order to effectively move forward, support and further enhance our stated direction, Board members must be active participants in our initiatives and programs. If you are willing to commit your time and energy to meet each month as a member of the AIA Detroit Board and to dedicate additional time and energy outside of those Board meetings to actively engage in initiatives and programs, then this is your opportunity. This is the expectation of all AIA Detroit Board members moving forward.
Par Package - $175 per golfer – includes your golf with cart, lunch, dinner, and eligibility for gifts and door prizes. A cash bar is available on the course and at dinner. Birdie Package - $600 per foursome – includes your golf with cart, lunch, dinner, and eligibility for gifts and door prizes. A cash bar is available on the course and at dinner.